1. Handling of personal information
2. Copyright and attribution of information
The copyrights and portrait rights of rights, sentences, images, images, sounds, etc. relating to all information provided on this website are all attributable to us or the owner of whom our company is licensed.
You are prohibited from using the content of this website without permission of our company, such as copying, public transmission, translation / adaptation, screening etc.
3. Governing law
Both the customer who accessed this homepage and our company agree to be bound by the laws of Japan and the ordinance of Kanagawa prefecture regarding the use of this website.
4. Link policy
Websites of third parties (hereinafter referred to as "link sites") other than our company which are linking from this site or linking to this site are managed and managed under the responsibility of each linked site.
We do not assume any responsibility for the contents of each link site and any damage caused by the use of those link sites.
In addition, link setting to this homepage is fine if you follow the rule below.
- Please make sure that the URL is based on "http://e-icon.co.jp/english/" and that you are the homepage of our company. Also, making this homepage displayed within the frame of the linking source site may cause misunderstandings to the user about the sender of the information, so please be sure to make the required settings so that this website will stand up in a separate window .
- If you wish to set the link using our logo / image file, please specify the URL of your website to be linked, please contact us from "inquiry".
Links from sites that fall under the following are strictly prohibited.
- Sites that slander or obstruct the business of our company and our company, products and services, content that harms our credit and rights.
- Sites that contain information that violates various laws and ordinances including laws, regulations, rules and regulations or involves or involves acts contrary to public order morals and social ethics.
- Sites that are unknown or unclear to be our content, through links or other methods using frames.
- Site using our company corporate mark and marks of each brand without permission.
5. Usage environment
We recommend the following environment when using this site.
Depending on the use outside the recommended environment and depending on the settings of your browser even under the recommended environment, it may not be displayed correctly. Please note.
This site is checking its operation in the following environment.
Microsoft Edge latest version, Firefox latest version, Google Chrome latest version
In other environments, it may not be able to be browsed normally. Please note.
This site is based on the assumption that the browser setting is set as follows.
If you can not browse normally, please confirm the above setting of your browser.
Cookies (Cookies) may be used for visitors who visit this website for more convenient browsing. Cookies are data (symbols) that customers send and save from the server to the personal computer you use when browsing the website. The cookie will not infringe our privacy and we will not adversely affect the normal operation of your computer.
The period during which cookies are stored on the customer's personal computer depends on the type of cookie, but it is set within 2 years at the longest.
The purpose of this cookie is to grasp the number of visitors who visited the homepage and the browsing history of the viewed page, to make use of it in the improvement of the future homepage, and to optimize and display the information of the page for each customer We are using for the purpose.
Depending on the setting of the Internet browsing software (browser), it is also possible to refuse cookie reception. In this case, please be aware that it may not be possible to view and operate correctly on part of this website. Please contact each manufacturer (software vendor) about how to set each browser.
- Recommended browser
Contact for inquiries
Contact for inquiries regarding personal information
Sanei Bld.3F, 13-19, Daimachi, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 221-0834, Japan
Manager in charge of the protection of personal information
TEL: +81-45-548-8581 (Main), FAX: +81-45-548-8582
* We will respond to inquires received on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, and during the year-end and New Year's holidays, the summer holidays, and the Golden Week holidays, on or after the next business day.